My Network is Fine!
You may think your network is fine and that you don’t need Managed Services and you may be right. But, what is your definition of “fine”?
Most people say something like “My server is running, the internet is up and seems to be fast enough, someone setup a backup 9 months ago, no one is complaining about their computers, my computer guy calls me back.”
Our definition of “fine” is Predictable performance and functionality, reduced risk and capital costs and increased productivity.
- How did the last test restore of your backup go?
- How often do you check to make sure the servers and desktops are getting security updates?
- When was the last time you had a virus?
- How much bandwidth do you have and what is using it?
- How many computer problems do your employees really have that they are not telling you about because “They are just small problems, not worth the money to fix them”?
Employees are the biggest expense of almost every company, and everything listed above affects productivity.
CTS IT Support can:
- Reduce operating costs, up to 30%
- Reduce HR responsibilities and operational headaches
- Improve network performance and access
- Improve employee satisfaction with IT support
- Ensure continuity in IT support structure
- Give you peace of mind in knowing that true experts are managing your IT environment
Don’t risk your business and the livelihood of your employees by assuming everything is fine. Have the professionals take care of your business IT systems. Call CTS at (866) 828-6674 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .